Sunday, May 25, 2008

here's the deal....

As i will be going to Kentucky this coming weekend, camp the next weekend, and DA (district assembly) the end of that second week, i will not be able to keep this up. i will keep blogging but for about the next month my blogging will be sparatic. so plz bare with me as i am venturing out and doing new things. As this trip to Kentucky is my first time in that state, I'm sure i will be plzd with the landscape and will have plenty of pics to put on here. I will be going to a place called Red Bird Mission, it is basically a work camp where i will be working to help the ppl around the mission. Also, Teen Camp will b a first for me,although i have had the chance the past four years i have opted not to go. Through the encouragement of a couple of district friends i will be going. DA is not my first, i've been going since i was in first grade, and i will have the chance this year to be elected on to the District NYI Council, which would be awesome. :) So plz pray for me as i am heading out this coming weekend, to places i have and haven't been. I'll try to write before i leave, if not look forward to pics and stuff when i get back!

No comments: